Constant Contact is among the top-rated email marketing tools in the market, and they have thousands of customers across the globe.
If you have a constant contact account, there may be a reason to cancel your account.
And that is why I wrote this blog post on cancelling a Constant Contact account if you’re unsatisfied with their services.
Here is what the article will cover:
- Constant Contact common problems
- Decide to cancel or delete your account
- Best alternative to Constant Contact email marketing software
- What is Constant Contact?
- Cons of Constant Contact
So, let’s dive into the real reason why most people decide to cancel their Constant Contact account.
Reasons Many People Cancel Their Account
- Many people cancel their accounts because they do not enjoy their services again.
- Many complaints about the Constant Contact emails going to spam
- The software is not user friendly any more
- Look outdated. Many complaints about their email templates not looking better on mobile.
- It probably lacks some marketing tools for marketers to grow their business.
Let’s now take a look at how to cancel your account.
How To Cancel Constant Contact Account
Below are the steps to cancel your constant contact account without wasting your time.
Option 1: Log In To Constant Contact Account
This option is easy to follow without requiring Constant Contact customer support.
Login to your Constant Contact account.
Click on your profile inside your account, and choose My Account from the dropdown menu.
Click on the Billing tab from the left. Then scroll down and locate the Cancel Account.
If you can find it, check under the payment method box.
Click on the ” cancel my account button and continue.
The tool will ask to select the reason for your cancellation. Select the one that is appropriate to you.
Then click on the cancel account button that says,” We would like to give you another chance to make it work.
That is all.
There is another method to request the cancellation of your Constant Contact account.
Option 2: Contact The Billing Team
Another easy way to cancel your account is through the billing team.
Below are the support team with the phone number to contact them.
The team will not put any pressure on you, but they may need to ask you a few questions before closing your account.
- US & Canada 855-229-5506 (toll-free)
- UK: 0808-234-0945 (toll free)
- Outside US & Canada: +1781-472-8120
It is essential to ensure you contact the billing team before your billing date to avoid the next month’s charges.
You need to have the following information ready before calling them.
- The username of the account you want to cancel
- The reason behind the cancellation of the account.
You will receive an email within 24 hours to your main account email to confirm your request.
Email Confirmation on Cancellation of your Account
Whether you cancel your Constant Contact account yourself or contact the team, you must receive an email to confirm the action within 24 hours.
Your account will be cancelled instantly if you’re new to Constant Contact and under a 30-day money-back guarantee.
So, after cancelling your Constant Contact account..
You need to find a better alternative to help your business.
Many Constant Contact alternatives provide more features and ease of use.
Below are the best alternatives to the Constant Contact email marketing system.
DropResponse ($9/month) It has the best features at an affordable price.
The amazing features of the platform are that it is beginner-friendly and allows you to send emails, automation, landing pages, autoresponder, etc.
GetResponse ($15/month): This is another excellent tool that has existed for many years.
It has many features and is a better alternative to Constant Contact email marketing.
Many other email marketing software in the market are worth checking. You can find more on the best email marketing software to quickly get the best tool for your business.
It is a disadvantage to cancel what you have worked for many years.
At the same time, when you’re not satisfied with the service you’re paying for, it is a good idea to find a better alternative to serve you better and grow your business.
Posts You May Want To Check
- Hostinger Login: How To Sign In To Hostinger
- How To Become A Funnel Builder
- How Much Is Clickfunnels After The Free Trial?
- 5 Best Sales Funnel Courses In 2023
- The 6 Figure Side Hustles Ideas In 2023
- Clickfunnels 2.0
- Clickfunnels 2.0 Review
- Clickfunnels Login
- Clickfunnels 2.0 free trial
- Best Webinar Platform
- Best digital marketing books
- GoHighLevel Pricing
- GoHighLevel CRM
- Best sales funnel books
- GoHighLevel Review