Want to use Samcart to sell your products and grow your business online?
We provide details and pricing plans to let you know which plan and feature you need for your online business.
There are three SamCart pricing options, each with its unique features. The cheapest is the Launch Plan, which costs only $79 monthly.
If you want additional features such as one-click upsells, order bumps, and more, you can opt for the Grow plan, which costs $159/month.
The Scale or higher Premium plan is the most expensive at $199 per month. It comprises features such as an affiliate centre and A/B testing.
The good news is that you get a 20% per month saving if you pay annually. If you opt for the basic launch plan and pay annually, you will save $120 annually!
You can also cancel any of the plans at any time you want. When you cancel within 30 days, you will get a refund.
Although Samcart doesn’t offer any free plan, get a 7-day free trial for all three pricing plans with access to all the features.
How much is Samcart pricing per month?
The Price plans for Samcart in 2024 are:
- The launch plan fee is 79/month and $59 when billed annually.
- The grow plan costs $159 per month, and $119 billed annually
- Scale plan: You need to contact the customer care for the price
How do you go about this?
Signing up on Samcart is as easy as the alphabet. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Go to their official website to sign up.
- Choose the plan you want to try out.
- Carefully fill in all the details required (Please note that SamCart will not apply charges at the checkout).
What You Need to Know About SamCart’s Pricing Plans
Whether you are a veteran in the entrepreneurship world or a newbie, SamCart has different price plans to support your entrepreneurship journey.
The concept behind the Samcart pricing plans is simple and innovative: As the price increases, the features and support you receive will also be 3x.
At a minimum, every Samcart pricing plan comes with these features :
- Free SSL certificate
- Payment processing
- Checkout pop-ups and templates
- Drag and drop builder
- Digital products
- Custom domains for your business
- Smart pixel tracking
- Coupon codes and discounts
- Advanced subscriptions
- Numerous amounts of integrations
SamCart Pricing Plans For 2024
Samcart 7-Day Free Trial
You can test-drive SamCart’s powerful eCommerce features entirely free for 14 days. Choose any right plan for you, and open your free account now.
After the free trial expires, you can subscribe to a paid version if it fits your business and you’re happy with their services.
SamCart Launch Plan
The SamCart Launch Plan is $79 per month or $59 billed annually.
If you are at the start of your entrepreneurship career, this plan is perfect for you. This plan’s features can help you build a shopping cart page that converts.
Although the launch plan is often called a basic plan, it surprisingly has all the needed features to get your entrepreneurship journey up and running.
Aside from the minimum features listed above, the SamCart Launch plan offers eye-catching features.
- Zero Additional Processing Fees. This opposes the shopping cart entry-level pricing plans at other e-commerce companies.
- Availability of shopping cart template. This means you can use the best and highest conversion-tested pages Samcart offers.
- Custom domains: Instead of using the usual mywebsite.samcart.com, you can have a personalized domain.
- Full Email Customization: Samcart automatically emails your customers whenever they are trying to place new orders or trying to cancel an order they’ve already initiated. You can customize these automated emails to your taste.
- Custom Thank You Pages: This Launch plan allows you to customize your personal Thank You Pages.
- Zapier Integration: Standard integrations with Zapier and membership are provided at this basic tier.
- Pay What You Want (PWYW) feature. This is an advanced checkout feature of this plan. This is mainly used by people selling artistic work, requesting donations, or letting their audience decide the worth of their products.
- Courses platform: This feature was launched in 2021. It allows you to sell your courses to willing students at the entry Launch plan tier.
- Free & Paid Trials: You only get free and paid trials for payment features and upsells. You will have to upgrade to the Grow Plan for upselling and different payment options.
- Apple & Google Pay
- Sales & VAT Tax Support
Some of the downsides of this plan include the following:
The logo on your payment page will be Samcart’s and not yours. Also, this plan will limit you to only one admin user. In addition, you cannot upsell, and even customer support is limited to answers in two days.
Despite the few shortcomings of this plan, it is still an excellent plan for startups and new entrepreneurs. The features can help you maximize sales on your sales page.
Samcart Grow plan at $159 per month or $119 billed annually.
As you advance your business, your pricing plan should follow suit. That’s where the Samcart Grow plan comes in.
“But I am already on the SamCart launch plan; why must I change to a Grow plan?”
As the name suggests, the SamCart Grow plan will elevate your business beyond the basics. This is due to the number of added features this plan offers.
In addition to the features included in the launch plan, here are some other features.
- Three admin users: While the launch plan limits you to just one admin user, the growth plan only limits you to three admin users. This will help significantly as your business grows and needs more people to perform admin roles.
- Reporting comes with UTM tracking full reporting.
- The Samcart branding and logo are absent. Yours is the only visible brand.
- Customer management: Under the Grow plan, customer reporting functionality is better. It helps optimize your business processes.
- Traffic report: This feature helps you see which adverts and blog posts generate leads.
- Email Customer Support: The customer support response time is 3 days in the launch plan. But in the Grow plan, it is set to 1 day.
- Advanced subscription cancellations
- Pre-purchase add-ons.
- Post-purchase upsells: Using this plan, you can increase your daily, monthly and annual revenue by enabling the post-purchase upsell features.
SamCart Scale Plan
SamCart Scale Plan at $199 or $159 when billed annually).
This plan is for all the big sellers out there. With this plan, you can furthermore take your business to another level.
Do you want to beat your fellow competitors in sales and marketing? Then this plan is for you!
In addition to the mentioned features, the Scale Plan offers these benefits.
- Ten admin users: As a big seller, this plan affords you the chance to share the load of the work with ten other people ( teamwork)
- Cart abandonment offers: When customers abandon a cart, this feature captures their information. This allows you to get across to these customers later on.
- CRM integrations
- Priority email customer support: Customer Support response time is instantaneous.
- Built-in A/B split-testing
What Is Samcart
Samcart is a digital product e-commerce platform that sells digital and physical products online. If you’re looking for a way to deliver your content, maximize customer value, boost conversions, and run your business, try Samcart.
Many people love the Samcart shopping cart because it provides everything you need to build, market and grow your business.
You get access to all the tools you need to start selling your products, either digital products or physical products.
SamCart Pricing Conclusion
SamCart shopping carts offer some of the best pricing plans in the e-commerce world. Their plans are designed to cater to the needs of both beginner and veteran entrepreneurs.
And to make it more interesting, they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you’re starting, you can choose the Launch plan to get started. This plan is enough for you to test drive the platform.
The launch plan costs $79 monthly when paid monthly and $59 yearly. Anyone you choose depends on your choice.
But you can save more when you pay for the yearly plan, which will be great.
You know that you have learned everything about SamCart.com pricing. Are you ready to use the platform to create and sell your products and services?
If you have questions about the Samcart pricing plans, kindly let me know from our comments.
SamCart Best Alternatives
Here are some SamCart alternatives you may want to check if you think SamCart does not fit your business.
If price is a major factor in looking for alternatives, you may find it difficult to get the best shopping cart that is less than SamCart’s.
SamCart price is still better compared to its competitors. You can start with the lowest plan and upgrade later if you need more advanced features.
Is SamCart an eCommerce platform?
SamCart is more than just a checkout solution. It has an innovative eCommerce platform feature that pushes the boundaries for creators, digital sellers, and eCommerce business owners.
They go far beyond selling products, goods, and services. The platform helps you to maximize profit with every sale and hook customers for a long time.
Can I use SamCart to sell physical products?
Yes. You can use SamCart to sell physical and digital products without flaws. It has everything you need to build an eCommerce store and accept payments for your store.
You can check out the One Funnel Away Challenge if you want to learn how to create a successful offer and sell more.