9 Best Automated Webinars 2022
If you need your webinar to sell like a demon, 10x, 100x, 1000x, and even more, without your special attention, here is the secret; automated webinar software.
An automated webinar software automates repetitive content while making passive income on autopilot. With this feature, your webinar will be in the right angle for your audience in time while you’re on a money-spinning spree like a demon!
And guess what? You also develop more personal contact with your audience while on the go.
An automated webinar is a funnel that seamlessly links your audience with your content and frees up time that your team might need.
However, there are hundreds and thousands of automated webinars software, and you need a guide to inform your choice. In this piece, we have carefully selected some of the best webinar platforms available- nine of them, to be precise.
All you have to do is evaluate them right here without going on a testing spree.
Sounds good, right? Let’s get it started!
9 Best Automated Webinar Software 2022
If you’re looking for an automated webinar platform that provides an engaging experience for guests, don’t ignore eWebinar. It delivers this much by combining video with live chat and real-time interactivity.
You get to automate your repetitive presentations to focus on revenue-generating tasks that you cannot automate.
- A pleasant user experience: It has a user-friendly and modern layout, as well as intriguing registration pages.
- Room for interactive presentations
- There are more than 20 worldwide languages available.
- Flexible registration: This includes attractive registration pages, thank you pages, unique registration fields, flexible scheduling options, as well as just-in-time and replay sessions. It also adapts to the timezone of the registrant.
- Live interactions: such as live chat, are available to engage with participants. It also includes questionnaires and poll reactions from the audience.
- Analytics: use analytics to keep track of your registration rate and engagement rate.
-Level 1 for $49/month: Up to 1 published webinar.
-Level 2 for $99/month: 2 – 5 published webinars.
-Level 3 for $199/month: 6 – 15 published webinars.
-Enterprise for $250/month: 25 published webinars.
Demio is one of the top-grade automated webinar platforms available, with a modern and robust interface.
You’ll get a fantastic branded webinar with high-definition video streaming. There are options for pre-recorded or live recordings and automated and live webinars.
Their engagement toolkit qualifies them to stand as one of the best marketing-focused webinar platforms out there. Chats, interactive surveys, featured actions, launch offers with CTA buttons, and so on are all included for your use.
- Automated and cloud-based: This eliminates the need for participants to download software onto their computers. Open the webinar link in your browser, and the room will be instantly loaded.
- Advanced analytics and insights: Examine the performance of your webinar event and keep track of the results.
- Integration with industry-leading marketing software: Using automation to increase productivity and effectiveness is at your fingertips.
- Email automation and branding: to automate replays and grow your email list.
- Polls, handouts, and charts allow you to send private or public notes to the organiser or every attendee.
Starter: $34 per month for a 50-person webinar room.
Growth: It costs $69 for a 150-person room.
Business: This plan costs $163 per month for a 500-person room.
Premium: price available on request ( for 500+ attendees per room).
Marketers and companies love webinar marketing
EverWebinar takes pleasure in providing users with on-demand webinars and videos. It allows your viewers to watch the videos at their leisure.
This technology allows you to have a live chat with the webinar video, even if it isn’t live. Besides, you’ll never have to worry about flexibility with EverWebinar because it hosts on-demand webinars with in-progress joining and quick replays.
- Live, automated, and hybrid events on-demand: EverWebinar is a live chat simulator that allows you to integrate manufactured chats into your live events. You can also import talks from previous events into your current one and schedule chat lines to appear in a recent chat at a specific time.
- Time zone auto-detection: This feature automatically adjusts your webinar to different time zones so that your audience can watch at their leisure.
- EverWebinar is designed to help you develop email lists and interface with some of the top email marketing tools available.
- Analytics: this gives you access to statistics on how well your webinar is performing.
$99 per month for the monthly plan.
$42 per month for the annual plan.
$34 per month for the biennial program.
They also have a $1 60-day trial deal available for a limited time.
Livestorm is an excellent automated webinar platform for sales, customer training, product demonstrations, and technical sales issues.
The exciting thing is, you don’t have to be concerned because it works on all devices, including mobile phones, desktop computers, tablets, and so on.
Once everything is set up, all you have to do is email individuals the link to sign up and they will be able to use the platform directly from their browser.
They are designed to increase conversions through promotional emails, CTAs, advanced analytics, and automatic replays, among other things.
When most platforms boast about being antiquated, live storm stands out for being up to date. How? The site as a whole is well-designed and offers a pleasant user experience. It interacts with some of the top marketing tools, allowing you to track the success of your webinars.
- Live, on-demand, and automated webinars: You may set up various webinar types and notify participants when they are ready to begin.
- Set polls and talk to live attendees in real-time.
- Free webinar training: comprehensive materials on how to create webinars.
- Attendance analytics, source monitoring, and a participation report are all available.
It lets you see how well your webinar plan is working.
- Integration: This allows you to connect with over 1000 different apps.
Starter: This freemium package includes vital services such as unlimited on-demand webinars and meetings.
Premium: The ‘Webinar Premium’ package costs $99 per month and limits each webinar to four hours.
Enterprise: It has features like unified billing for numerous workspaces, premium training, and SLA availability. You will receive a customised estimate based on your specifications, as well as premium assistance.
This is the best webinar software for small businesses and newbies. EasyWebinar simplifies the process of creating, launching, and hosting webinars, making you appear like a seasoned webinar host.
EasyWebinar stands as the only webinar platform with effortlessly blended webinar technology with marketing strategy. It offers a one-stop-shop for both live and automated webinars, helping you build an email list, create new leads, and all.
If you’re looking to revolutionise your business and organise sales-focused webinars, go for EasyWebinar.
- High-definition screen sharing: screen-sharing features, high-definition video, and an interactive live chat are all available.
- Robust chat features: chat in real-time and stream with no latency.
- Real-time social media broadcasting: Using EasyWebinar’s EasyChat, you may broadcast your webinar on Facebook Live and Youtube Live. This helps you reach more people on various platforms and get more people to participate in your webinars.
- Integration is available.
Standard: This package costs $78 per month or $59 billed annually at $708 (for 100 attendees).
The Pro plan is $129 per month or $90 billed annually (for 500 attendees).
Enterprise is $499 per month or $349 billed annually (for 2K attendees).
The most profitable automated webinar platform ever is StealthSeminar. It allows you to save time and run pre-recorded webinars as if they were live events. If you’re looking for software that helps you put your webinar activities on autopilot, StealthSeminar is a good option.
Now, you can better maximise time, minimise technical issues, and eliminate presentation anxiety.
StealthSeminar also offers content and coaching to help you develop and retain the authority needed to get the most out of your on-demand webinar marketing.
- Automation: Webinars can be automated to speed up your workflow and productivity.
- Automated chat messaging.
- Access to registration form templates.
- Features CTAs.
- Screen sharing.
- Analytics: Keep track of your webinar statistics and obtain in-depth information on enhancing your business with the analytics dashboard.
-Starter plan: $69.95/month with 100 simultaneous attendees, automated and live webinars.
Webinar email reminders, webinar chat / Q & A.
7 days a week support.
-Professional plan: $99.95 /month with 100 simultaneous attendees.
Worldwide SMS Reminders (up to 6000 a month)
-Growth plan: $175/month for 300 simultaneous attendees plus worldwide SMS reminders(unlimited).
-Power plan: Customised pricing and 25K+ simultaneous attendees.
One can boldly say that Webinar ninja is the top automated webinar software for coaches, trainers, educators, etc. Unlike other webinar software options, it allows you to construct webinar series for continuous training, summits, and conferences.
WebinarNinja perfectly nails all nuances you might want in a webinar platform and is used by leading companies like Podia and John-Lee Dumas.
Furthermore, the minimalist design lets you concentrate on the content rather than the mechanics of the event.
WebinarNinja’s platform is exceptionally well-designed and quite minimalistic. It provides a lovely selection and reduces distractions from the main event.
- Offers live, pre-recorded, hybrid, and series webinar options.
- Screen sharing.
- Analytics dashboard: reporting on your live webinar performance.
- Integration with 1,000+ applications.
-$39/month for the starter package (live and automated webinars | 100 participants per event).
-The Pro package (the most popular) is $79/month and includes live, automated, and series webinars with up to 300 guests.
-Plus plan – $129/ month (live, automated, series, and hybrid events with up to 500 attendees)
-Power plan – $199/month with more sophisticated capabilities (live, automated, series, and hybrid), 1000 participants per event.
Another specialised webinar software that goes well with business and education is Clickmeeting. You may use it to host live, paid, automated and on-demand webinars.
If you’re an educator looking for the best platform to broadcast your training modules, this is the best software for you.
ClickMeeting makes it easier to reach out to your customers for training, sales, marketing, product demos, etc.
It tops the chart by having an impressive and user-friendly interface.
- Features live, pre-recorded, hybrid, and series webinars.
- Screen sharing: engage viewers with presentations, whiteboards, videos.
- Polls (pre, post, and during events) allow you to offer polls and surveys for feedback.
- Multi-function chat for interactive and engaging sessions.
- Customisation: features customised registration pages, invitations, and waiting rooms.
- 1000+ integrations.
- Analytics dashboard: Get reports and analytics on your webinar success and attendance rates.
-30-day free trial.
-Live – $25 per month or $35 billed annually(only live webinars for 25 attendees).
-Automated – $40 per month (Live + automated webinar cycles).
-Enterprise – custom pricing.
If you’re looking to host virtual conferences, summits, and webinars, the best and most popular webinar tool is BigMarker. The software design is sleek and very customisable.
BigMarker is a fully functional cloud platform that does not require users to download additional software. It increases the number of people who turn up.
They truly shine in the aspect of live streaming service and are committed to offering the most extensive webinar features to assist users in building their companies. With BigMarker, you can create instructional resources to automate training and optimise the onboarding of your employees and customers.
You also have a variety of webinar formats to choose from and get started. You may use this tool to enhance your company’s internal and external procedures, with more leads and income.
There are also no restrictions on the number of speakers in the webinar — anybody may join in and participate in the on-screen conversation.
- Multi-series features: You’re sure to host multi-series video sessions with this and monetise by promoting through various platforms.
- Customisable HD video player: You may use this video HD for better coverage.
- Screen sharing and multiple cameras feed.
- Integration: countless social media and software integrations with programs like Salesforce, Hubspot, and Zapier, among others.
- Lead forms and Q&A sections offer your guests a more immersive and engaging experience.
- White label gateway: to assist unify information across all aspects of your organisation.
- A suite of marketing tools: The features help you arrange live events, personalised email invites, registration landing pages, and helpful reminders.
- Over 15 distinct types of landing pages are available.
- It features more than 135 different currencies.
- A no-cost trial.
- Starter plan: $79/month, allowing 100 attendees and one host.
- Elite plan: $159/month: Allows 500 attendees and two hosts.
- Summit plan: $299/ month:1,000 attendees and four hosts.
The white label plan: The White Label plan is a business-level plan that provides you with a customised quote depending on your needs.
Best Automated Webinars Software
There you have it.
This list includes some of the best webinar tools, thanks to their unique features and advantages. However, it would help to decide which webinar software platform is ideal for your company.
Frankly, what will determine is your budget, the features that stood out for you, and your specific needs. Feel free to leverage the free trials if you’d still like to see these platforms in action.
Don’t forget to leave your thoughts on how this has helped you and your questions about our list of the best Automated Webinar Software below, and we’re more than happy to hear them.
In addition, don’t forget there are many ways you can make money from webinars aside from using them to promote your products and services.